- Frame completely hidden behind the aluminum cladding
- Design eliminates leakage during the rain
- Basic euro-window in spruce, pine, oak, meranti
- Joined or non-joined variant of wooden slats
- Construction depth of 90 mm
- Deep fitting of glass in the construction prevents formation of condensate
- Warm frame with double or triple glazing insulation
- Three seals to protect the interior from harsh weather
- Enhanced security with all-perimeter forging SIGENIA AUBI
- Suitable for low energy houses
- Particularly suitable for use in modern buildings
Fully integrated wing together with the seal in an aluminum casing, provide the window with great protection against bad weather conditions.
Euro window, which forms the basis of the profile can be produced from spruce, pine and oak, both in jointed and non-jointed versions. Only meranti comes exclusively as non-jointed.