- Modern design provides vertically aligned cladding
- Thermal insulation inserts in aluminum cladding is available upon request
- Suitable for both classical and modern architecture
- Euro-windows version of spruce, pine, oak or meranti
- Jointed or non-jointed version
- A broad range of colors
- Construction depth of 90 mm
- By default, deep fitting of the glass reduces the formation of condensate
- Double glazing or triple glazing insulation with warm frame as standard
- Three sealing planes
- Greater security with safety fittings AUBI SIGENIA
These euro-windows are made from joined or non-joined wooden joists – from spruce, pine or oak. It is also possible to manufacture the non-joined version from tropical meranti.
Triple glazing profiles can also be used in low-energy and passive houses.