- Elegant rounded design of aluminum cladding
- Three-layer glued joist of spruce, pine, oak or meranti
- Construction depth of 100 mm
- Optional thermal insulation of sheathing
- Jointed jointed or non-jointed variants of joist
- Aluminum cladding for attractive appearance of windows
- Insulating glass deeply embedded in the wing reduces the formation of condensate
- Choice of double or triple glazing insulation
- Warm frame as standard
- Three levels of sealing for protection against the weather and leaking
- Provides greater protection against burglary with two SIGENIA AUBI safety stops
- Suitable for low-energy and passive houses
The customer can also order thermal insulation panels of aluminum shell. You can choose between double or triple glazing insulation. The triple glazing meets requirements for passive or low-energetig buildings. Insulating properties can be even better with insulation embedded in aluminum casing, which is available on request.
In the standard version the euro windows are made of jointed joists. For more demanding customers we can also deliver non-jointed variants of windows. Tropical wood Meranti is the only available as a non-jointed version .
This profile is also suitable for production of large glass walls and sliding doors.